Tuesday 15 November 2011

Day 2 - Have you shifted that seed yet?

Today is day two.

Day one was not as successful as I had hoped. Was day two any better? Kinda

Why kinda?

Well, I had some interest in my seed. I was flooding twitter with my trade requests, hoping someone would take me up. I'm @H-Judith by the way!




Well the fab guys at Kent Life (@Kent_Life) were really interested in my trading challenge. But they seem to have something good up their sleeves. They don't want to trade with me.......yet! Apparently they have something in mind for when I have something bigger and better to trade.




 I really want to see what they have in mind, don't you?


My mum really wants to see what they have too, so much that she traded with me! Mums are great aren't they? My mum is great for many reasons, trading with me being just one of them!

Here is my mums new Moringa seed! I don't know what she will do with it, but I have an inkling she is saving it to flick at me when I least expect it. What have I let myself in for??



So I did get a trade today, even if it is a bit of a cheat trade. I think trading with your mum counts as a cheat trade but if it gets the ball rolling I'm all for it.


What did I get I hear you say? Its something pretty cool even if I do say so myself.
I'm actually pretty chuffed with my trade.



This is what I got!

 Looks pretty cool right?






Can you tell what it is?







 Still not sure??


Its a Coca-Cola tin of course!! How great is that! So from one Moringa seed I now have one funky 'retro' Coca-Cola tin!!






So what can you do with a retro Coca-Cola tin I hear you ask.

You could.....

  • Store you cola bottle sweets in it

  • Hide money in it

  • Put your secrets inside

  • Put your lunch inside (if you make coke bottle shaped sandwiches!)




Now I need to trade this awesome retro Coca-Cola tin. Would you like a retro Coca-Cola tin? You would wouldn't you! I might even be super awesome and put some cola bottle sweets inside, I am just that nice!

Then trade with me! Contact me at judithsuperseed@live.co.uk or comment below. I really really want to see what Kent Life have to offer!




ps, the SuperSeed people are pretty awesome by the way. As well as sending me my Moringa seed they also sent me a Drumstick! No, not a drumstick you play drums with. One drumstick you play drums with would be rather useless to a non drum playing person like myself. No, it was the sweet Drumstick! And I was super awesome enough to give that to my mum in the trade along with the Moringa seed! (Drumsticks are her favourite sweet so she was chuffed!)
Here is the drumstick!



No comments:

Post a Comment