Monday 14 November 2011

Day One - Have you traded your seed yet?


Today was Day One, The Start, The Beginning, The day trading commences.

So what did I trade today?

Did someone want my seed to put under their mattress to see if they were a princess?

Or did they want it to flick at their enemy?

The answer to this immense question is.....No

That’s right! I have done zero trades so far!

One word came to my mind, can you guess what that word is?
Its humph, that’s right humph!

Will it put me off? What a silly question! Of course not!

Do you want to hear something exciting that did happen today? I may not have traded my seed just yet but I did get a reporter interested in my trades! That’s right! A real life reporter wants to write about little ol me and my SuperSeed challenge. That is sure to get some trades in! So watch this space. 

Kyle managed to trade his one red paper clip up for a real life house! Okay, he did take a year with his trades and I only have four weeks but I can surely get something impressive in four weeks right?

If you think you can be trade number one just drop an email my way at judithsuperseed@live.co.uk or leave a comment! I may even put your picture right here on my blog, now that would be rather cool wouldn’t it!

No comments:

Post a Comment