Thursday 17 November 2011

Day 4 - Did you make any trades today?

Day Four, have I managed to get something awesome for my coke tin?

That's a good question. It really is.

The answer is........not yet.

I know I know, I had better get a wriggle on if I am going to get more trades by my December 12th deadline.

Today wasn't a complete washout though. I have someone very interested in trading with me!

I am going to keep it hush hush until I find out if they want to trade, but it should be good if they decided to trade with me. I should hopefully find out tomorrow!!

Also, I heard back from my reporter friend (they are now my friend after we spoke on the phone for five minutes!) and they sent a photographer round to take my photo with my (now my mums) seed! That was pretty good right? Getting the media involved in the first week has got to be a good sign doesn't it! Especially once I complete my second trade from the super people I was talking to today, as I said it is hush hush until I find out for sure.

So it has actually been a good day, no trades but connections are being made and hopefully there will be a snowball effect, here's hoping anyway!

You should know the drill by now but for all those newbies if you want to get in contact about my challenge or to trade with me just leave a comment or email me at judithsuperseed@live.co.uk

In the meantime, here is a rather special video from our friends at The Moringa Tree. Enjoy!


The Moringa Tree from The Moringa Tree on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment