Friday 18 November 2011

Day Five - Surely you have traded today?

Day Five.

Has it been a sucessful day?
Thats a good question.
A very good question.

The answer is......YES!

You thought I was going to say no didn't you! Oh ye of little faith!

I made an awesome trade today. Actually, not awesome, super awesome.

Do you want to know who I traded with? You do don't you!

I traded with the amazing guys at The Entertainer.


You've heard of The Entertainer right? It's only the best toy shop ever! It's my brothers favourite toy shop so it must be good! They even have a twitter account! It's @EntertainerToys if you fancy giving them a follow.

I contacted The Entertainer not expecting a reply back. Well, they are a huge chain (They are the UK's number one independent toy retailer!) and they wouldn't have time for this challenge would they? But I thought it was worth a shot. And boy am I glad I gave it a shot!

Dan from The Entertainer was great, we were emailing yesterday and when I looked in my inbox today I had an email.
It said '....Lets Trade!'
How great is that!!

Do you want to know what I got for my amazing retro coke tin?

I got all this!

Just in case you are not a child or you know no children, here is a list of everthing in the picture:

  • A complete set of Club Penguin Trading Cards
  • A complete set of Champions League Trading Cards (2010/11)
  • Ben 10 Inflatable Sofa
  • Star Wars Force Attax Collectors Tin
  •  Moshi Monster Tattoos
  •  Moshi Monster sticker sheet

I couldn't think of anything better to get for my cool retro coke tin! I will be sad to let the coke tin go but I know it is going to a good home!


I wonder if those people at Kent Life would like to make me an offer now?

Do you know anyone who would like to trade me for these items, or maybe you would like to trade with me? Please get in touch by commenting below or by emailing me at judithsuperseed@live.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment