Sunday 13 November 2011

Day minus 1 – What will your first trade be?



That is the question on everyone’s minds right? What will be that first trade?

Well you can help me there.
Who wouldn’t want a lovely Moringa Seed? (Maybe someone who is phobic of Moringa Trees but I haven’t found that person so I am to take it they don’t exist!)

Some facts about the Moringa Tree your seed will grow into:



Even the BBC like the Moringa Tree.

Sounds too good to be true? Well it is nangih The fact is we live in a country which will not be suitable to grow a Moringa Tree.

So you can’t grow a Moringa Tree from your seed, what else could you do with it?
You could.....

  • Use it as a Full stop

  • Attach it to a hula hoop and make a lovely ring

  • Flick it at your enemy

  • Wear it on your head to gain good posture (who needs books!)

  • Put it under your mattress to see if you are princess (I know it isn’t a pea but I’m sure it works just as well!)

  • Put it in a potato gun (shoot targets not people!)


Got any other ideas? Got any.... shock....horror.... better ideas?? Then trade with me! Just email me at judithsuperseed@live.co.uk or leave a comment with your trade idea and I will get back to you!sengihnampakgigi

No comments:

Post a Comment